Welcome

Welcome to my blog about knives. My biggest passion in life. Handmade custom knives. My favorite materials are damascus steel, and natural handle materials (stag, mammoth ivory & wood).
Enjoy! Click on the pictures to see them bigger!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Gudy Van Poppel folders

2 very nice folders made by dutch knifemaker Gudy Van Poppel. I have a 3rd one of the same model as well, but didn't take any pictures yet.

Gudy is one of my "top" favorite knife makers, and he's also a very nice guy, and I'm proud to call him "friend".

First one has a mammoth ivory handle, damascus steel blade & bolsters, and berillium liners. It is a button-activated linerlock (pressing the button unlocks the liner).



 The second one has the same specifications, but desert ironwood handles.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment